Displaying items by tag: podcast
Three of Mitigram's top Trade Finance specialists from the UK will join Katharine Morton on TXF tv episode titled "Trade Finance Digitisation in a Post-Brexit World". September 2nd, at 2PM BST on txfmedia
With Joshua Cohen, Jonathan Treasure and Pepi Bedi
Sales Director Uon Kim introduces Mitigram in Korean language with English subtitles.
- 0:51 - Introduction
- 1:45 - Instruments
- 2:13 - Benefits
- 2:58 - Demo
- 3:56 - OMDOpen Market Discovery
- 4:33 - TxMTransaction Manager
Katharine Morton - Head of Trade, Treasury & Risk at TXF - interviews the UK “dream team” of Mitigram: Managing Director Joshua Cohen and Sales Directors John Treasure and Pepi Bedi.
Trade Finance Podcast by Mitigram. Episode 6 with Victoire De Groote, Global Head of Country Risk, HSBC.
In this episode:
- 1:00- What is the recovery based on?
- 2:18- Causes for short term inflation
- 3:45- Effects of Government liquidity injection
- 6:10- Projections on Trade
Nordic startup Mitigram brings to Asia the world's largest matchmaking platform for traders seeking Trade Finance risk coverage.
Speaker: Johan Egnell, Head of Asia, Mitigram
Global Head of Country Risk, Victoire De Groote shares her views on the upcoming trade policies of the new Biden administration. In this podcast:
- 1:30 - Discontinuing the tariffs approach for more targetted consensus around sanctions
- 3:05 - Current account deficit of the US against China
- 5:08 - Measures in line with the administration policies prioritised over allies relations
- 7:10 - Status of the trade
- 9:33 - About commodities
Available now: The latest episode of Trade Finance Podcast focuses on the trends for trade in 2021 as well as the potential impact of a US Biden administration. The podcast is produced by Mitigram and presented HSBC's Global head of Country Risk, Victoire de Groote.
The world economic crisis resulting from the pandemic has affected almost all countries in the world. The recovery is now expected in most regions, thanks to a catch up effect, expectations of a vaccine and very supportive fiscal policies.The crisis will nevertheless have lasting effects. It will bring or accelerate structural changes and will impact trade in several ways. Geopolitical tensions and a new US administration create further uncertainties. In this paper we briefly discuss some of these issues:
- Changes in supply chains
- Employment and consumption
- Public deficits and “Zombie” companies
- Geopolitical tensions
- Biden administration
- Oil and commodity prices